Gaia can refer to:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
- Gaia, Greek and Roman goddess
- Dr. James Lovelock's Gaia hypothesis
- The Gaia theory (science), a group of scientific theories about how life on Earth may regulate the planet's biosphere to make it more hospitable to life. This article discusses all scientific views on the subject in general, including the views of Drs. James Lovelock, Lynn Margulis, Richard Dawkins, Carl Sagan, etc.
- Gaia philosophy -- Varied philosophical views related to the Gaia theory.
- Gaia is an imaginary planet set in Isaac Asimov's Foundation Series. It is society in which all animals, planets, and even inanimate matter are telepathically connected.