This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
- Land is sometimes used synonymously with country.
- The land is the part of the Earth that is not covered by oceans or other bodies of water.
- In economics, land is a factor of production. It refers to naturally occurring goods, such as soil and minerals, real estates, that are used in the production of other goods.
- The terms motherland, fatherland, and homeland refer to someone's country of affiliation, birth or ancestral origin.
- Bundesland (plural: Bundeslšnder) is the name for the states of Germany and the states of Austria.
- Historically the parts of the Scandinavian kingdoms were called lands of the respective peoples, as in for instance Jutland (the land of the Jutes), Gotland (the land of the Goths), or the historical lands of Sweden and lands of Denmark.
- To land, i.e. the landing, is the final part of a flight.